Thursday

God Songs Thousand Foot Krutch Songs

Thousand Foot Krutch make some good God songs. From Move to Rawkfist and a whole lot more Thousand Foot Krutch songs are not just great Christian songs they are great songs period. The new album "Welcome to the Masquerade" rocks I figured I'd post a couple you tube videos of these great God songs. I like all of the TFK albums, I'm not sure if the new one or "The Art of Breaking" is my favorite. If you like good rockin music TFK is a great band to listen to. If you are a Christian looking for good Christian rock you'll like TFK even more.

This is "Fire it Up" you probably heard on some movie preview over the summer. Good Jam.


The title track from "Welcome to the Masquerade" more great Christian music.



"Welcome to the Masquerade" is definitely worth the investment full of Christian rockin God songs.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Thousand Foot Krutch they are deffinitely a great example of a Christian rock band!!!

    ReplyDelete